As marketers, it has been engrained in our minds the importance of nurturing leads along the customer journey. From creating relevant content for each phase of the buying cycle, to communicating with our target audiences via multiple touchpoints, and the list goes on. But what about looking at these marketing programs and strategies from another angle? Do we take this same approach when it comes to marketing on the local level with partners, field marketers, chain, branches, and agents? Some might, but for many, this has not been at the top of our marketing priority lists.
We need to equip our distributed and local entities with the necessary means to scale, automate, and nurture leads on a local level.
Covering what you need to know when it comes to lead nurturing at the local level can by no means be addressed in a single blog post. So, be sure to register for these two upcoming webinars that go into more detail on how you can elevate your local marketing, including developing a solid lead nurturing program.
In this webinar, hear real-life examples of how CenturyLink implemented world-class channel partner programs to help meet their aggressive growth goals.
You'll walk away with:
- A multi-faceted channel approach for enhanced partner engagement
- How to increase scalability even with limited resources
- Keys to a journey map you can implement with partners that leads to profitability
Learn more about how lead nurture programs can give your local marketing and partner campaigns the advantage. Walk away with lead nurture program ideas and best practices to add to your 2018 marketing plan.
Attend this webinar to discover:
- What lead nurturing is and how the buyer’s journey has shifted over the past few years
- Why lead nurture is critical for local and channel marketing programs
- Best practices on how to create a lead nurture program including timing, frequency, content, and design tips
- A simple lead nurture use case you can start executing quickly
- How Aprimo Distributed Marketing can help you create an automated nurture program.
Hope you can join us! And check out our events page for more details on other upcoming webinars and conferences.
About the Author
Julie Brown is the Product Marketer for the Distributed Marketing and Campaign Management solutions at Aprimo. She has more than 10 years of marketing experience across various industries. Julie came to Aprimo from a cybersecurity startup, Rook Security, where she led the marketing department. Prior to Rook Security, she was a Product Marketer at Salesforce Marketing Cloud for its email marketing solution. Julie is a Certified Product Marketing Manager from the Association of International Product Marketing and Management and received a B.S. in Journalism and Public Relations as well as a minor in Marketing from Bowling Green State University.Follow on Twitter More Content by Julie Brown