In today’s expanding marketing landscape — not to mention today’s increasingly complex matrix known as the customer journey — the chief marketing officer is faced with sheer and unadulterated chaos. From the multiplying channels that our customers are defining as their most valued to the massive amounts of customer data and intelligence flooding (i.e., clogging) our analytics and intelligence systems, CMOs must wrangle and tame the complexity in order to make better decisions faster and have true visibility and transparency into performance, outcomes and value to the business.
Unfortunately, the old standards of marketing operations no longer apply, and new approaches, alignments and agility must be included. To delve into the issues of chaos, operations and the mandates to make bold business decisions, the CMO Council, in partnership with Aprimo, hosted a one-hour interactive webcast, Chaos Wrangling: The Latest Addition to the CMO To-Do List, to discuss the complexities and opportunities of modern marketing management.
In this Webinar You Will Learn:
- How to deliver marketing results at scale with total accountability and transparency in operations
- Best practices to create order from chaos, bringing actionable insights from marketing programs to enhance results and prove ROI
- Ed Breault, VP, Industry Marketing Solutions, Aprimo
- Jim Lenskold, President of Lenskold Group and author of Marketing ROI
- Liz Miller, SVP Marketing, CMO Council