In May 2015, we commissioned Forrester Consulting to evaluate how organizations manage and publish digital content, amidst increasing consumer demand for more personalized brand experiences. Forrester conducted in-depth interviews with 10 business decision makers from the US and UK. They found the most successful enterprises are obsessed with how content impacts their customer experience. These firms also use Digital Asset Management (DAM) solutions as a centralized repository to manage content variations and reuse content across all channels and customer touchpoints.
Read this study to discover:
- Detailed findings from Forrester’s analysis
- Why companies must provide more engaging, rich media-driven experiences
- 4 reasons legacy rich media strategies no longer suffice
- 6 ways DAM enables agile, multichannel and context-relevant content delivery
- 3 key recommendations from Forrester