On October 8-10, more than 4,000 of the best and brightest marketing leaders, innovators, and disruptors will gather in New Orleans for DMA’s 2017 &THEN conference. The theme of &THEN is data and marketing transformation, and this year’s event will feature over 100 educational sessions across seven industry-specific tracks.
Aprimo is proud to be a sponsor of &THEN 2017, and we will be actively participating in the conference as an exhibitor at booth 717. We’ll also be making two presentations that will explore how marketers can drive significant gains in effectiveness and productivity.
The Next Frontier For Machine Learning: Content Intelligence
On Monday, October 9, Anjali Yakkundi, Aprimo’s Product Marketing Director, will be discussing the growing role of artificial intelligence and machine learning in content management operations. Anjali’s presentation will be at 2:15 pm in the Impact Theater.
Marketing is experiencing digital disruption at a steady rate because of channel explosion, an abundance of data around the customer, and limited resources. In this environment, marketing organizations must be ready to manage content at scale to deliver great customer experiences.
Anjali’s presentation will show you how to:
- Leverage machines to support human activity
- Bridge the operational gap to manage content at scale, with agility, velocity, and quality
- Gain competitive advantage by leveraging AI to connect data with the right pieces of content and provide unprecedented customer experiences
Organizational Disruption: The Key to Optimizing Operational Efficiencies
On Tuesday, October 10, Ed Breault, Aprimo’s VP Marketing & Industry Solutions, will be unveiling the formula for optimizing the efficiency of marketing operations. Ed’s presentation will begin at 1:00 pm in the White Paper Live Theater.
During Ed’s presentation, you will learn how to:
- Transform marketing inefficiencies into working media
- Leverage best-in-class, data-driven strategies to automate people, technology, and processes
- Gain competitive advantage by using operational data to optimize campaign performance
Connect With Aprimo
We’ll be at booth 717, and we’d love to meet you. It’s been a whirlwind year for Aprimo, and if you haven’t talked with us lately, we have lots of exciting news to share. Heck, we’re even offering some neat freebies if you stop by the booth.
- We’ll give you a free professional headshot. We’ll have a photographer and a makeup artist at the booth so that you can “be the best you can be.”
- We’ll give you a pocket-sized take-away so that you can capture the happenings at &THEN. Just snap a picture, post it to Twitter or Instagram, tag it with #AprimoAdvantage, and grab your print at the Aprimo booth.
If you’d like to chat with us at a particular time, you can easily make that happen. Just click on the Meet Up at DMA &Then button.
It’s not too late to sign up for the &THEN conference. To get all the details regarding the conference, visit DMA’s &THEN website. After all, where else can you combine world-class marketing learning with authentic (not to mention delicious) beignets, jambalaya, and gumbo?