Aprimo recently released a ton of new innovations across all our products. Take a look below to read up on a few of our latest, and if you want to dive deeper, we’d love to set up a demo for you! If you’re a current Aprimo customer, check out Aprimo Academy for more detailed information on all the latest product updates.
- Within Aprimo, there are in-app communications to help users to stay up-to-date on the latest and greatest enhancements within the platform as well as overviews to help users walk through new features.
- We are very excited to announce the launch of our new developer site to help Aprimo customers and partners build their own, custom integrations.
Aprimo Developer site
- The next-gen user experience in Aprimo’s Annotation Viewer has enhanced printing options to help users easily markup and add comments to Adobe PDF documents and images.
Annotation Viewer (Print) in Aprimo Marketing Productivity
- Aprimo Distributed Marketing continues to provide more insights and enhanced metrics, including:
i. Standard Edition: Dashboards are available for email marketing as well as enhanced microsite metrics.
ii. Premier Edition: Additional dashboards for campaign evaluation, lead pipeline visibility, and daily advertising insights.
Email marketing dashboard in Aprimo Distributed Marketing
Audience Selection Enhancements
- Save more time by easily applying your audience target selections at the theme level, across multiple marketing tactics (a three-part email series for example), or for each, individual marketing element.
- Local marketers and partners will be able to capture more leads on microsites by requesting just the right amount of information using our latest feature, Dynamic Forms. Different forms render on microsites depending on a prospect’s action, whether it is requesting a demo or downloading a piece of content.
Dynamic Forms in Aprimo Distributed Marketing
To-Partner Email Communications
- Brands (corporate marketing) can send communications to the local level that are mobile responsive and customizable to increase engagement among local marketers and partners.
Customize and send To-Partner Communications to the local level in Aprimo Distributed Marketing
- Users can easily shortly URLs right within the application when creating microsites and social media posts for their local marketers and channel partners to execute.
Shorten URLs in Aprimo Distributed Marketing
Be sure to check back soon for more product updates from Aprimo! Happy Marketing!
About the AuthorFollow on Twitter Follow on Linkedin More Content by Julie Brown