As part of Aprimo’s commitment to innovation and market-leading services, we are pleased to announce that our entire customer base will be upgraded Saturday, July 29th to the latest ServiceNow platform.
Service Now is helping us improve the customer experience while enabling us to offer the most up-to-date products and services. Service Now was chosen for many reasons, the most important of which was its ability to provide more efficient and effective functionality. This latest update will continue to help Aprimo improve the overall customer experience. New features of the Service Now platform include:
- The flexibility of a basic “Open Case” submission form that requires no authentication to submit for Aprimo Distributed Marketing Partners
- Global visibility of cases for Partners with a single sign in.
- Simplified data collection forms for Aprimo ADAM and PublishingNow customers
- Proactive functionality to support transition to SaaS support
- Ability to reply to notification emails without logging into the portal
- Ability to add additional emails as part of a “Watch List” for particular cases
- The ability to create and track Enhancement requests
With Service Now, Aprimo customers across the board will now have dedicated and heightened functionality allowing you to facilitate the submission and ongoing management of Enhancement Requests for product changes. You will then be enabled to track and monitor all the requests throughout their lifecycle.
We appreciate your patience this weekend during the roll out and are confident that you will enjoy these benefits and more from the new platform.
For more information, please log into the portal https://aprimo.service-now.com/aprimocustomersupport and click on the option “What’s New.”