Meet today’s customer: more informed, empowered, and connected than ever before. So how can you make sure you’re always connected to this always-on consumer?
By aligning and optimizing marketing operations in a way that meets the demands of when, where, and how a consumer wants to engage. To achieve this level of marketing agility, brands require an effective marketing operations platform that meets today’s consumer. With this technology, companies can:
- Address new buying patterns
- Delight and converse at every stage of the buyer journey
- Deliver relevant, customer-centric content
- Quickly identify and respond to customer behaviors
Join Ed Breault, Aprimo’s VP of Marketing and Industry Solutions, and Jenny Rooney, editor of Forbes’ CMO Network, as they explore:
- How customer expectations are raising the bar for brands
- The marketing gap that’s fueling content and channel chaos
- How to increase marketing agility in your organization
- How to accelerate speed to market by eliminating chaos
Editor of the CMO Network, Forbes
Jenny is editor of the CMO Network at Forbes, where she manages content critical to executive-level marketing decision-makers. She reports on industry trends, research and news, and has interviewed hundreds of CEOs and CMOs as part of her ongoing Forbes CMO Interview Series.
Vice President of Marketing and Industry Solutions, Aprimo
Ed Breault, VP of Marketing and Industry Solutions, is an accomplished marketing and software executive with more than 15 years of business transformation and marketing experience. Ed currently leads a team of marketing strategists and thought leaders who partner with top enterprise brands to navigate complexity, disruption, transformation, and change to the modern marketing organization.